Edison State Community College invites qualified candidates to apply for the full time position of Enrollment Manager. Primary responsibilities include strategic new-student enrollment planning, outreach, recruitment, admission and orientation. The Enrollment Manager will lead and coordinate on-campus invitational programs, coordinate communication with prospective students, and team with academic divisions to promote program-specific on and off-campus recruiting activities.
To be considered, candidates should include cover letter, resume, transcripts, and three professional references when submitting their online application. Edison State Community College is an EOE/AA Employer
Examples of Duties:Functional Responsibilities:
- Represent the College on and off campus to prospective students, parents, secondary school counselors, and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Plan and implement recruitment activities emphasizing the adult and non-traditional population, including travel to distant sites in the College's service area and in adjacent communities as needed. Evening and weekend hours are required, though overnight recruiting trips are not common.
- Guide prospective adult applicants through the admissions process and help them navigate all steps to enrollment at the College. Identify and engage in outreach to diverse populations of prospective students focusing on adult and non-traditional populations while including traditional and College Credit Plus prospects and applicants. Admissions outreach may occur in-person, or via phone calls, text messages, emails, online, and social media.
- In close consultation with the Dean of Student Affairs, Enrollment Managers strategically analyze data in order to project and generate enrollment goals. Enrollment Managers utilize analysis to create and execute the annual Recruitment Plan for the department. Also, develop and assess ongoing strategic communications including email, print, and other media.
- Enrollment Managers plan and coordinate multiple on-campus events and programs for the year; including College Fair, Counselor Conference, Enrollment days, Campus-wide Fall and Spring Open houses, Kids to College program, primary and secondary school visits, and weekly campus visits, etc.
- Develop recommended budget for areas of responsibility and manage allocation of resources.
- Manage the strategic development, implementation, analysis, and maintenance of interactive new student orientation-registration model which empowers students to self-advocate throughout their college journey and to achieve their educational goals.
- Serve as an Enrollment Services liaison for faculty, Marketing, and community entities.
- Serve on appropriate committees, including the Student Affairs Leadership Team and Enrollment Projection Team. May serve as lead of essential campus-wide committees to foster institutional initiatives such as AQIP, ABLE, or WIOA.
- Completes other duties as assigned by the Dean of Student Affairs.
Qualifications:Required Knowledge, Skills, and Personal Qualifications:
Cross-cultural interpersonal, writing, and public speaking skills, and the ability to present the College in a positive way to diverse populations are essential. Demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Basic familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and database software tools.
One year of college admissions outreach or recruitment experience preferred.
Experience coordinating programs and experience as a Student Ambassador, Tour Guide, Resident Advisor, Orientation Leader, or similar student involvement preferred.
Required Educational Background:
Bachelor's Degree required.
Supplemental Information:Supervises following staff:
This position supervises student workers employed in Student Affairs.
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - with evenings and weekends as needed.
Evening and weekend hours are required.