Admissions Operations and CRM Coordinator
Posting DetailsPosition Information Position TitleAdmissions Operations and CRM CoordinatorPosting NumberSta00556Recruitment TypeExternal - Open to All ApplicantsEmployment TypeFull-TimeBenefits Available Yes Position Summary Information Nature of Work
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Admissions Operations, this position is responsible for the overall functionality of the customer relationship management (CRM) system and the coordination of communication strategies and messaging aimed at recruiting and enrolling students at the College of Coastal Georgia. This position oversees the office of admissions social media accounts, designs digital and print collateral, collaborates with campus departments to support recruitment and admission communication efforts, and maintains all webpages pertaining to admissions and recruitment. This position is located on the Brunswick campus and periodically requires evening and weekend work.Essential Duties
- Act as primary user of the CRM, including, but not limited to: monitoring data integrity, creating and maintaining a user’s manual, providing training to end users, establishing and enforcing protocols for data entry and report generation, seeking guidance from customer support when needed.
- Build, manage, and execute responsive communication plans in the CRM; write copy and coordinate design and production of print and digital communication for the web, email, social media, and print collateral.
- Monitor and update all admissions-related webpages and social media accounts.
- Collaborate with other departments including, but not limited to student life, residence life, orientation, financial aid, registrar, and academic advising to align communication strategies.
- Create reports and provide data to departmental leadership.
- Deliver excellent customer service to both on- and off-campus constituents.
- Attend and participate in trainings, conferences, and other professional development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university and at least two (2) years of prior work experience in marketing, communications, admissions, recruiting, or higher education
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Current driver’s license and access to reliable transportation
- Must be able to satisfactorily pass a Motor Vehicle Use report
- Knowledge of and/or experience working with customer relationship management (CRM) software systems, specially Radius.
- Experience working with students seeking admission to an institution of higher education
- Familiarity with student information systems (i.e. Banner) and supporting software (i.e. Argos)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word/Access/PowerPoint/Excel)
The College of Coastal Georgia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College supports equal employment opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, gender, national origin, status as a war veteran, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.CCGA Information
College of Coastal Georgia is an undergraduate college in the University System of Georgia. Located on Georgia’s coast, the College campus is in Brunswick with additional outreach through the Camden Center in Kingsland. The vision of the College is to be a college of choice for students within Georgia and beyond, providing an outstanding education for tomorrow’s leaders and citizens through service-learning, global awareness and engaged entrepreneurship. With a strong emphasis on student retention, progression and timely graduation, the College offers baccalaureate degrees in American Studies, Biological Sciences, Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Education, French, Health Informatics, Interdisciplinary Studies, Mathematics, Nursing (BSN), Psychology, Public Management, Spanish, and Workforce Management and Leadership, as well as career associate degrees in Culinary Arts, Hospitality Management, Nursing (ASN) and Radiologic Science. A veterans-friendly campus, the College is a designated Yellow Ribbon School. Approximately 3,000 students are served by more than 200 staff members and a teaching faculty of whom 52% hold doctoral degrees. CCGA is an active participant in the Complete College Georgia initiative designed to support community partnerships and develop the critical thinking, problem-solving and communication skills necessary to address the challenges of 21st century economic development and community wellbeing. For more information, visit the College website: http://www.ccga.eduPosting Detail Information Open Date08/12/2019Close DateOpen Until FilledYesPosting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you first learn of this job opening?
- Brunswick News
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Coastal CareerLink
- College of Coastal Georgia website (www.ccga.edu)
- Current/Former College Employee
- Personal Referral
- University System Applicant Clearinghouse
- Georgia Department of Labor
- * Are you currently employed by this College? If yes, enter the department name. If no, enter "No".
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you legally eligible for employment in the United States?
- * Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status?
- Cover Letter