CCE Community Events Driver
Job InformationClassification Information Classification Number901730Classification TitleCCE Community Events DriverDepartmentCenter for Community EngagementLevelLevel B (Skilled)Job Description
The Center for Community Engagement seeks student drivers to provide transportation for Middlebury College students who are participating in CCE-hosted programs and events, primarily in Addison County. The CCE seeks to hire and train multiple students who would sign up for shifts based on availability. Hours could range each week from 0 – 10 hours per week during fall, winter, and spring semester.
• Must hold a US driver’s license and be eligible to attend the Middlebury College Defensive Driving training course in order to obtain a Middlebury College driver’s license.
• We would like individuals who have had a US driver’s license for at least three years to take the road test to become eligible to drive a 15-passenger van but this is not required for all student drivers.
• As a representative of the Middlebury College CCE, communicate promptly and professionally with peers and area partners in-person, by email, and on the phone.
• Willingness to value relationship, partnership, and collaboration with local partners as a first principal.
• Drive passenger vehicles; record trip origins, destinations and number of passengers transported.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Good driving skills; must have possess a valid US Driver’s License
• Previous experience with community service, service-learning, and/or some familiarity with Addison County an asset but not required
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * This posting is only open to students. Are you a current Middlebury College undergraduate student?
- Resume/C V