Professional Research Assistant
Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct detailed clinical interviews.
- Administer behavioral measures and neuropsychological assessments.
- Collect and handle biological specimens.
- Assist with neuroimaging sessions.
- Administrative duties including scheduling study visits, obtaining informed consent, scoring study data, attending research meetings, maintaining equipment and supplies, providing assistance to the coordinator as directed.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Challenged. Be Dynamic. Be Boulder.What We Require
- BA/BS in Psychology, Neuroscience, or a related field of study.
- Experience working with adolescent children in a research setting.
- Experience administering clinical interviews and neuropsychological assessments.
- Ability to represent the University and our department in a professional manner.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for a research environment.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
- Phlebotomy skills are a plus.
To apply, please submit the following materials:
- Cover Letter
- Letter of Recommendation (Not Confidential)
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.Posting Contact Name: Jennifer KeithPosting Contact Email: [email protected]The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.