CIRES IT Web/Application Developer
- Develop and maintain Drupal websites.
- Create and extend custom Drupal modules and theme templates.
- Work with users to reduce complex information and ideas into dynamic Drupal content types.
- Prepare, manage and deploy custom software created in-house using Drupal and LAMP Stack.
- Assist in reviewing database schemas including new tables and modification of current tables.
- Provide application support to all CIRES members via multiple communication paths.
- Help Desk, Email, Phone, In-person.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Driven. Be Resourceful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or Information Technology) or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to work well in teams and with end-users.
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Drupal 7.x and Drupal 8.x custom module development.
- Web Development in a LAMP stack.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Java, Ruby, C.
- Experience in working with users to meet UI/UX goals.
- Experience with CSS/SCSS.
- Experience with managing and developing Drupal websites.
- Experience in developing code that meets current security standards.
- Experience in implementing software to accommodate business needs.
- Experience in PHP or like development environment.
- Experience with Git version control.
- A current resume.
- A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please apply by October 20, 2019 for consideration.
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs. Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.