Student Affairs Officer III
Posting DetailsPosting Details Job TitleStudent Affairs Officer IIIRequisition NumberRE20667Working TitleDepartment Name8W100:Martin School of Public AdministrationWork LocationLexington, KYGrade Level44Salary Range$41,475-66,373/yearType of PositionStaffPosition Time Status Full-TimeRequired Education
MAClick here for more information about equivalencies:http://www.uky.edu/hr/employment/working-uk/equivalenciesRequired Related Experience
3 yrsRequired License/Registration/Certification
Sitting for long periods of time, lifting up to 10 lbs; and some travel.Shift
In the short run, this position is to oversee the program implementation as the Martin School starts a new undergraduate degree. In the long run, this position is primarily responsible for individual and group advising for undergraduate students in the Martin School. Other duties include records management, facilitation of the selective admissions process and other student related program support.Skills / Knowledge / AbilitiesDoes this position have supervisory responsibilities? NoPreferred Education/Experience
Master’s Degree and 3+ years of work experience in program development and management; administration; admissions; advising; recruitment; and/or student services. .Deadline to Apply10/16/2019University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have any student services experience? If yes, explain.
(Open Ended Question)
- * How many years of experience do you have using SAP (SLCM) as it pertains to student information, including overrides, enrollment and verification of student information?
- More than 0, up through 2 years
- More than 2 years, up through 4 years
- More than 4 years, up through 6 years
- More than 6 years
- * How many years of experience do you have in student recruitment in a University setting?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- more than 3 years, up through 5 years
- more than 5 years
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter