Academic Assessment/Project Coordinator
Lynn University is an innovative, global and personalized college based in Boca Raton, Florida. Our 3,000 students are from approximately 100 countries. Our NCAA Division II Fighting Knights athletics program has won 25 national championships (and counting!)
The Chronicle of Higher Education consistently recognizes us as a "Great College to Work For" with high scores in compensation and benefits; work/life balance; job satisfaction; respect and appreciation, and more.
As a Lynn employee, you will help us build a better world with our students. Lynn is currently accepting applications for the position of Academic Assessment/Project Coordinator.The Academic Assessment/Project Coordinator is primarily responsible for supporting and contributing to the work of Academic Assessment. This employee will provide technology and project support for the day-to-day project activities of the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and related academic offices as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide reports, training, and administrative support to the office of Academic Affairs;
- Coordinate and implement various projects as assigned;
- Project management related to conformance to regulations and associated reporting;
- Develop and maintain assessment reports using reporting and data gathering tools;
- Collect and aggregate assessment data at the course and program level;
- Deploy and maintain rubrics and other assessment materials within the LMS (Canvas);
- Provide technical support for the LMS (Canvas);
- Provide technical and administrative support to faculty/staff/students;
- Support all Academic Assessment activities;
- Other related duties as assigned.
- This candidate must possess superior computer skills across PC, OS, and iOS platforms.
- Proficiency is expected in Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Word, Pages, and iBook author.
- Basic programming skills to write API scripts a plus.
- The candidate must be able to adhere to common project management techniques such as scope, schedule, budget, reporting, etc.
- Broad higher education knowledge, including general understanding of academically driven projects and initiatives.
- Experience managing projects for universities; Learning Management System (LMS) experience a plus.
- Competency in adapting to changing environments and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to act independently with little direction.
Lynn University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy or parenting status, veteran status, retirement status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. Inquiries concerning the application of the non-discrimination policy may be directed to the University Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator at 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431; via email at [email protected]; by phone at +1 561-237-7727 or to the U.S. Dept. of Education OCR.
Lynn University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call +1 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lynn University. 2016 Lynn University 08/16.Americans with Disabilities Act
Please notify us at least five days in advance if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed by calling +1 561-237-7639.The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Clery Act, the University annually provides a report to each student and current employee, as well as to prospective employees and students, that provides a detailed disclosure of information regarding campus security practices (including Emergency Response Plan, Timely Warnings, Emergency Warnings, Missing Persons, fire safety policies, fire prevention data, and Crime Log policies), as well as crime and fire-related incident statistics for the preceding year. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at lynn.edu/securityreportFor your health, Lynn University is now smoke- and tobacco-free.