Adjunct Assistant Professor - Microbiology
Adjunct Assistant Professor - MicrobiologyTracking Code200228 Job Description
Instruct students in Microbiology lecture and/or lab.
Please submit all of the following for consideration: Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Cover Letter, and Unofficial transcripts.Required Skills
- Computer literacy including ability to communicate and develop teaching materials and enter grades electronically
- Demonstrate familiarity with the use of appropriate computer software
- Demonstrate fluency in written and oral communications
- Master's degree in Microbiology or related discipline
- One year of college-level teaching experience in Microbiology
- Doctorate in Microbiology or related discipline
- Three years of community college teaching experience
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.Job Location Overland Park, Kansas, United StatesPosition TypePart-Time