Maintenance Worker II
DescriptionJob Purpose: Perform a variety of basic multi-craft tasks in the general maintenance and repairs of equipment and buildings including installation, repair, and replacement of electrical, HVAC, plumbing systems. Perform building related basic construction and fabrication work.Major Responsibilities:
- Perform basic installation, repair and replacement of components of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems..
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep of buildings; inspect assigned buildings/related fixtures, mechanical equipment, machines, and other structural components.
- Transport tools, equipment and personnel to and from job site.
- Obtain equipment and supplies required to complete assignments.
- May coordinate contractor service delivery.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED or Vocational School Diploma.
- Work Experience: Two to three years job related experience
- Certifications: Valid Driver's license
- Skills: Position requires ability to operate hand/power tools, motor vehicles (may include forklift), and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment. A basic working knowledge in equipment maintenance and repair and building construction support and maintenance is required. Use of specialized computer applications may be required.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: area maintenance staff and contactors. This position typically will advise and counsel: NA. This position will supervise: NA.
Job: Auxiliary Services
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Auxiliary Services
Job Posting: Nov 26, 2019, 12:32:22 PM