Maintenance Worker I
DescriptionJob Purpose: Perform basic multi-craft tasks in the maintenance and minor repairs of equipment and buildings to include basic construction and fabrication work. Act as helper to trades/crafts personnel in the installation, repair, and replacement of electrical, HVAC, and plumbing systems, including carpentry and painting work.Major Responsibilities:
- Perform basic installation, repair and replacement of components of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems as directed by trades/craft personnel.
- Perform general maintenance and upkeep of buildings; inspect assigned buildings/related fixtures, mechanical equipment, machines, and other structural components.
- Load, unload and move furniture, equipment, fixtures, and other items as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma/GED or Vocational School Diploma.
- Work Experience: One to two years job related experience
- Certifications: Valid Driver's license
- Skills: Position requires ability to operate hand/power tools, motor vehicles (may include forklift), and hydraulic/pneumatic equipment. A basic working knowledge in equipment maintenance and repair and building construction support and maintenance is required. Use of specialized computer applications may be required.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Job: Auxiliary Services
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Auxiliary Services
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2020, 9:44:35 PM