Grants & Contracts Officer III
- Provide monthly reports to the Director, Office of Sponsored Proposals and Awards (OSPA) on grant and contract activity for research centers. Reconcile on a monthly basis all project accounts for which the position is responsible.
- Manage all non-financial aspects of awards such as subcontracts, no-cost extensions and production of close-out documents, working closely with OSPA to ensure the actions are completed in timely fashion. Interface with sub recipients as needed to ensure compliance with Prime awards. Use the Research Portal and all other systems developed for post-award management. Keep current on all revisions to those systems and learn to effectively use any systems that are developed for award management.
- Maintain grant and contracts archives and records, design and prepare grant and contract reports.
- Oversee all ordering and payments for supplies and equipment on grants and contracts; train lab personnel on the ordering process for each center lab. Train new support staff personnel to provide back-up support for grants administration.
- Manage all salary allocations and changed incurred with salaries on all grants and contracts. Use the HR systems in an appropriate manner, assisting faculty in the correct application and tracking of effort.
- Act as a primary liaison between the university research centers and OSPA, and, when appropriate, with the sponsoring agencies on all center grants and contracts. Perform in-depth reviews of award documents and award notifications throughout the grant and/or contract process. Approve post-award documents. Ensure that knowledge of university and sponsor guidelines is kept current. Dessimante knowledge as needed to faculty and support staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including assistance with proposal development activities.
QualificationsBachelor's degree and four years of related experience; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit10/11/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: Research & Sponsored Programs
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 10/29/19, 9:48:53 AM