Executive Director-Executive Educational Programs
DescriptionJob Purpose: Provide strategic leadership, expertise and support for Georgia Techs (GT) Executive MBA and non degree program. Responsible for all aspects of the Executive MBA programs: Marketing, Recruiting, Admissions, Program Delivery, Student Support, Career Services, Alumni Relations. Overall responsibility for growth, client satisfaction and sustainability of non-degree executive education portfolio, including custom and open enrollment offerings. Responsible for establishing group/departmental/division goals, determining the resources needed to meet those goals, assessing group/departmental/division performance feedback, and making pay decisions.
- Grow, build capacity and capabilities of Georgia Tech's Executive MBA and non degree programs while improving the reputation, quality, distinctiveness, and influence of the programs.
- Collaborate with Deans and Faculty Director in all aspects of academic issues, curricular design, faculty assignments, and program innovations.
- Serve as external representative for the programs to prospective candidates, alumni, executives, business leaders, and prospective clients.
- Establish vision for operational excellence.
- Establish policies, protocols, and procedures to streamline and consistently improve programs.
- Manage internal functions of program office, to include but not limited to: budgetary oversight, financial and operational reporting, and etc.
- Manage staff functions and development.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Masters degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Ten or more years of job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires working knowledge of the college admissions process. This includes skills in marketing, management, organization, leadership, customer service, budget administration, and the use of office related computer applications. This job requires general management skills in business development, coaching, communication, and decision-making within an academic context.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: N/A
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Scheller College of Business
Job Posting: Oct 7, 2019, 3:46:04 PM