Enrollment Navigation Manager
Enrollment Navigation Manager
The manager will be spearheading and directing this team with solutions selling in order to offer great student outcomes.
- Also direct in a matrix management organization of part time student employees to enrich and execute the enrollment experience via Online, Email, Text, Events and Drop Ins.
- Ensuring department standards of potential student engagement are met, via calls, texts and emails.
- Management of Leads & apps for respective school, understanding of conversions, and speak to enrollment goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit for program and/or territory assignments to ensure effective enrollment of targeted new students.
- Represent Hocking College both on and off campus to prospective students and other individuals or organizations involved in the college selection process.
- Cultivate partnerships virtually with local school districts, organizations, and businesses to attract and recruit prospective students.
- Network and build strong relationships to generate personally developed referrals.
- Provide excellent customer service to prospective students through consistent and effective outreach, communications and follow-up.
- Provide support and training facilitation for enrollment team, along with other internal departments as needed.
- Meet with prospective students and their supportive persons to accurately explain program offerings, services and financial aid opportunities in accordance with the student's interests, education and career goals at internal and external recruitment events.
- Assist prospective students with the enrollment process.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of on-campus events, visitations and programs for groups and individuals.
- Prioritize prospective student leads and foster outbound communication from themselves and their team to prospective students who have an interest in attending Hocking College
Skills and Job Requirements:
- Ability to diagnose current operations in order to adapt and evolve tactics and strategies to exceed assigned objectives
- Excellent oral, written communication and public speaking skills
- The ability to craft and develop an array of academic and career success solutions
- Demonstrated a proficiency and have a success history in inside and/or outside sales. Sales management experience is a plus.
- Be able to work evening and weekends in order to achieve enrollment targets
- Attract, train and retain a dynamic work team
- High energy
- Must possess time management skills and have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and balance responsibilities. Innovative problem solving
- Demonstrate consistent enthusiasm of the Hocking Student Advantage mission
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or Associate’s degree with 2 or 3 years of related experience.
- Inside and/or outside sales experience. 2-3 years of professional experience within higher education or inside or outside sales and sales management preferred.
- College and enrollment experience a plus (if not, we can train you).
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s license or be able to obtain one within 15 days of employment.
- Must demonstrate insurability.
How to Apply:
Apply online at https://hocking.edu/careers/254
Interested applicants may email cover letter and resume to [email protected] This position will remain open until filled.
Hocking College is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, age, disability or military status in employment or the provision of services.
When contacted for an interview, an applicant who requires special accommodations due to a disability should notify the office at that time so proper arrangements can be made for the interview.
3301 Hocking Parkway
Nelsonville, OH 45764
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency