Assistant Director, Admissions and Enrollment Management (Online Programs)
Position InformationPosition Information Present Position Number01069WRole Code TitleEducation Support Spec IIPosition TitleAssistant Director, Admissions and Enrollment Management (Online Programs)Position Summary
As an integral member of the Online Programs office, the Assistant Director of Enrollment Management for Online programs will be the first point of contact for admissions needs and continuously provide an exceptional experience for prospective students. In addition to providing administrative support for the office, this individual will oversee the admissions process, track admission expenditures and travel arrangements, utilize exceptional written and verbal communication skills when corresponding with prospective students and partners, and . The position is responsible for activities required to:
• Directs processing and evaluation of online programs application to include creation and maintenance of admissions and student records data for online programs, adhering to reporting requirements, and other office data and records management
• Oversee admissions process to include applicant tracking, communications with applicants and faculty advisors, interview scheduling, calendar management and GMAT waiver approval process
• Facilitate recruitment and admissions data sharing between partner and school
• Schedule virtual and on-campus admissions activities and other related events in support of the OMBA program
• Work with the Raymond A. Mason School of Business marketing team to ensure program information on website, collateral and social media is accurate
• Conducts interviews applicant interviews
• Maintain Online application and make necessary changes each entry term
• Manage TargetX/Saleforce updates for online programs
• Perform various duties deemed appropriate by Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management
• Support other business school activities as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience in graduate admissions, recruitment or data management or similar environment
• Demonstrated technical expertise with various computer software programs (i.e., application management systems, CRMs, etc.) and detailed oriented to accurately manage data for reporting and statistical analysis
• Experience with project management for small and large projects
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and use initiative. Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrates excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Strong written and spoken communication skills necessary for working with diverse constituencies (prospects, students, partners, college administration)
• Experience with event planning/scheduling/logistics
• Strong analytical skills
• Proficiency in application software (spreadsheet, word processing, MS Office)
• Strong ability to create exceptional student experience
• Several years of experience in student services or student engagement role, or similar position
• Master’s degree preferably in higher education administration or related field preferred, or equivalent
combination of education and experience
• Experience in higher education with graduate level online programs designed for adult learners, working professionals, or executives
• Knowledge of FERPA privacy rules and policies regarding student data
• Proficiency with Banner, Target X, and Salesforce software systems
U06Job Open Date09/23/2019Review Begin Date09/30/2019Job Close DateOpen Until FilledYesEmployment CategoryOperational FTPosition Term12-MonthSpecial Application Instructions
The review date for this position is September 30, 2019. For full consideration, please apply by this date.Conditions of Employment:
This position requires additional hours beyond the typical workweek, to include occasion evening and weekend work as needed for the program operations.
This is a non-exempt position, eligible to receive overtime in accordance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position may be subject to overtime during high peak times, etc. as directed and approved by the supervisor.EEO Statement
William & Mary is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access employer and actively encourages applications from minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans.Background Check Statement
William & Mary is committed to providing a safe campus community. W&M conducts background investigations for applicants being considered for employment. Background investigations include reference checks, a criminal history record check, and when appropriate, a financial (credit) report or driving history check.Supplemental Question
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience?
- * Do you have experience in graduate admissions, recruitment, or data management or a similar role?
- * Do you have experience with application management systems, CRMs, etc?
- * Do you have experience in project management?
- * Indicate your knowledge level with event planning, coordination and execution.
- Knowledge of = Up to 1 year of experience or education and training
- Working knowledge = 1 to 3 years of experience
- Experience = 2 to 4 years of experience
- Significant experience = 4 to 8 years of experience
- Extensive experience = 8 years or more of experience
- * Please rate your level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- * How many years of experience do you have in student services or student engagement role, or similar position?
- 0 - No experience
- More than 3
- * Do you have a Masters’ degree, preferably in higher education administration, student affairs, or a related field?
- * Do you have experience with students enrolled in online higher education programs?
- * Do you have knowledge of FERPA?
- * Do you have demonstrated experience with Banner, Target X, and Salesforce? If so, please describe which ones.
(Open Ended Question)
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Cover Letter
- Other Doc
- Other 2
- Other 3