Student Launchpad Manager
Student Launchpad Manager
Towson University’ College of Business and Economics is currently receiving applications for a Student Launchpad Manager. This position will assist with the Student Launch Pad (SLP).
SLP is part of the Center for Innovation + Entrepreneurship at Towson University. SLP is the hub of innovation and entrepreneurship activity on campus and is a central part of the entrepreneurial experiential learning platform.
The Center for Innovation + Entrepreneurship’s mission is to develop, nurture, and commercialize talent contributing to economic and social development in the Baltimore region and beyond. Our vision is be the heartbeat of innovation and entrepreneurship in Northern Baltimore County.
The Student Launchpad Manager assists the director of the Center for Innovation + Entrepreneurship with all center activities and manages a small team of Student Launch Pad Associates to achieve program goals. Student Launch Pad Associate roles include marketing, social media/brand management, program and project management, outreach, data management, and operations.
Hours: Mon-Fri, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM; 37-40 hours/week.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
- Entrepreneurial and management experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and ethos. Familiarity with entrepreneurial methodologies and tools such as the business model canvas.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong digital skills including familiarity with a variety of platforms such as Slack, Google Drive, Canva, Trello, CRMs, social media etc.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Interest in working with entrepreneurial students to realize their goals.
- Must be detail-oriented and demonstrate professional conduct including timeliness in completing tasks, honesty, diplomacy, respect, collaboration and teamwork.
A Criminal Background Investigation is required for the hired candidate and the results may impact employment.
Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary. Contractual employees scheduled to work 30 or more hours per week may be eligible for subsidized health benefits coverage. To learn more about our benefits, click here.
This position will be open for a minimum of 14 days. Cover letter and resume requested, but not required.
To view and apply to current job openings please visit www.towson.edu/jobs.
Office of Human Resources
8000 York Road
Towson University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process due to a physical or mental disability, please send an email to: [email protected].
Towson University is a smoke-free campus.