Visual Design Coordinator
Visual Design CoordinatorDean - Architecture
Location: New Orleans, LASummary
The Tulane School of Architecture Visual Design Coordinator manages the visual identity of the school, in collaboration with the Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator. The Visual Design Coordinator will work closely with the Senior Marketing & Communications Coordinator to develop and promote a consistent, innovative and distinct brand for the school. Primary areas of responsibility include graphic design, production work and image preparation for a variety of print and electronic publications and platforms for the School of Architecture, its programs, and centers; as well as the creation of advertisements, brochures, and newsletters; regular website content updates and maintenance; social media updates and content curation; and taking and curating photos and videos that represent the work of the school.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in photography, graphic design, marketing, communications or a related field and two years of relevant experience
- High school diploma and eight years of relevant experience
- Ability to integrate interactive and print design with an excellent sense of color, type, and a clean, modern style, while maintaining brand integrity.
- Experience creating smart, compelling visual design that embraces a strong understanding of marketing and communications strategy.
- Experience in photography and video editing.
- Experience working independently or with small organizations