Supervisor, TV Prod Facilities, Temp
Supervisor, TV Prod Facilities, Temp
Join our community and experience Emerson College!
To provide supervision of weekend or as needed weekday operation and technical support of two television studios and control rooms and/or the Journalism Production Center's studio and editing facilities.
Essential Functions of the Role:
- Supervise weekend or as needed weekday operation & maintenance of two television studios and control rooms or the Journalism Production Center's studio and editing facilities.
- Open and close facility.
- Provide technical support for the use of professional broadcast video, audio, and computer equipment as well as grip and lighting equipment.
- Supervise Technical Support Specialist student staff.
- Ensure proper vending of associated equipment for use in the television facility.
- Ensure maintenance of our studio and control rooms. This includes normalizing areas after each production, organizing set pieces and props and standard housekeeping tasks.
- 3 years of television production
- video production process (acquisition through post production), television control room and/or broadcast news experience, non-linear editing.
- Experience with video switchers, audio mixers, television graphics and video/audio routers.
- Familiar with basic multi-camera production, video production and studio lighting, audio and video patch bays
- Basic understanding of set and lighting rigging
- Experience with GrassValley or Ross Switchers
- Experience with ENPS (or other newsroom computer system.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- ETC Lighting Boards
Grade of Position: T01N
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 36.25
Hourly Rate: $25.00
To apply, please visit: https://emerson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Emerson_College_Staff/job/Boston-Campus/Supervisor--TV-Prod-Facilities--Temp_JR001279
Emerson College is the nation’s only four-year institution dedicated exclusively to majors in communication and the arts in a liberal arts context. Its main campus is located in the center of the dynamic multicultural city of Boston, in close proximity to major publishing houses, arts institutions, and research centers. The college also has campuses in Los Angeles and the Netherlands. Emerson College enrolls over 4,300 graduate and undergraduate students from more than 70 countries and all 50 states.
Emerson College believes diversity enriches the educational experience by providing students with the opportunity to learn from individuals who may have different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Engagement with diversity in the curriculum, in our co-curricular offerings, and all other aspects of the College enhances the personal and intellectual growth of all members of our campus community. Emerson is committed to strengthening communities, including our workplace, by fostering the development of the intercultural competencies necessary for meaningful citizenship in an increasingly complex, pluralistic society. Emerson College does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender in its educational programs or activities. Emerson has designated the Associate Vice President, Title IX, and Clery Coordinator to respond to inquiries regarding the College Sexual Misconduct Policy. The Title IX Coordinator may be reached at 8 Park Plaza, Transportation Bldg, Room 230 Boston, MA 02116; Telephone: 617-824-8999; email: [email protected]
Annual Clery Report
n accordance with the federal Clery and Campus SaVE Acts, Emerson College commits to providing all current and prospective students and employees with access to the annual campus security reports for each of our campuses. This report may be accessed from the Emerson College Police Department website.
Information on Emerson College staff grade range
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency