Compliance Coordinator (part-time)
Lynn University is an innovative, global and personalized college based in Boca Raton, Florida. Our 3,000 students are from approximately 100 countries. Our NCAA Division II Fighting Knights athletics program has won 25 national championships (and counting!)
The Chronicle of Higher Education consistently recognizes us as a "Great College to Work For" with high scores in compensation and benefits; work/life balance; job satisfaction; respect and appreciation, and more.
As a Lynn employee, you will help us build a better world with our students. Lynn is currently accepting applications for the part-time position of Compliance Coordinator. This position supports monitoring efforts in the areas of countable athletically related activity (CARA) and Recruiting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists with the management of all NCAA Applications including but not limited to NCAA Eligibility Center, Compliance Assistant, NLI Portal, Transfer Portal and Learning Portal.
- Assists with the processing of permission to contact, transfer releases, transfer tracers, and NLI releases.
- Assists with the maintenance of the university's compliance software, ARMS.
- Assist with the review and approval of playing and practice season logs.
- Assists with the processing of all recruiting requests including official visit requests, tryouts requests, and off-campus recruiting requests.
- Assists with all compliance education for athletics department staff and required institution staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must possess the personal attributes of innovation, adaptability and effective communication with coaches and university administration.
- Former NCAA Division I or II coach, athletics staff, intern, or student-athlete preferred.
Accreditation and equal opportunity
Lynn University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, age, pregnancy or parenting status, veteran status, retirement status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In accordance with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Lynn University does not discriminate on the basis of sex. Inquiries concerning the application of the non-discrimination policy may be directed to the University Compliance Officer/Title IX Coordinator at 3601 N. Military Trail, Boca Raton, FL 33431; via email at [email protected]; by phone at +1 561-237-7727 or to the U.S. Dept. of Education OCR.
Lynn University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate, masters and doctoral degrees. Contact the SACSCOC at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call +1 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Lynn University. 2016 Lynn University 08/16.
Americans with Disabilities Act
Please notify us at least five days in advance if a reasonable accommodation for a disability is needed by calling +1 561-237-7290.
The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
In compliance with the Clery Act, the University annually provides a report to each student and current employee, as well as to prospective employees and students, that provides a detailed disclosure of information regarding campus security practices (including Emergency Response Plan, Timely Warnings, Emergency Warnings, Missing Persons, fire safety policies, fire prevention data, and Crime Log policies), as well as crime and fire-related incident statistics for the preceding year. The Annual Security and Fire Safety Report is available online at lynn.edu/securityreport
For your health, Lynn University is now smoke- and tobacco-free.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.