Research Associate II
Community College of Philadelphia
Community College of Philadelphia is dedicated to promoting a work environment which attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff, and which challenges each of us to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College. We value and support a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us as we transition from our first 50 years into the next and build upon a legacy that will impact the city of Philadelphia and beyond.Community College of Philadelphia is seeking to fill a Research Associate II position. The Research Associate II is responsible for supporting the research and evaluation agenda of the Office of Institutional Research with a focus on survey development and compliance with related College Policy. As part of the Institutional Research Team, Research Associate II will provide the College community with quantitative data, information and support on various projects and initiatives from Senior Administrators, Department Heads, and faculty ranging in complexity. The Research Associate II will take part in projects that serve to improve the student experience and College operations.
For a complete position description, and to apply online, please visit our career site at jobs.ccp.edu, or click the “Apply” button.
Community College of Philadelphia recognizes that our employees are important and vital to our success. We offer a high-quality, comprehensive program of benefits, which represents an important component of total compensation.
Our benefits include:
- Medical, dental and prescription drug plans for employee and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Healthcare and Dependent Care flexible spending accounts
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Minimum Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in a related field required; Any and all degree(s) must be from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant work experience required.
• Experience in survey design, development and management required.
• Experience managing and analyzing large datasets from varying sources required.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and analytic ability required.
• Proficiency in MS Excel and the tools required to manage, analyze, and report data required.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, manage complex projects effectively, and communicate ideas and data outcomes accurately and clearly.
• An understanding of, and sensitivity to, the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural and ethnic backgrounds of community college staff and students required.
• Master's degree in a related field preferred.
• Two (2) years of relevant work experience in higher education preferred.
• Experience with SQL programming preferred.
• Tableau experience preferred.
• Experience with Dashboard design and implementation preferred.