Job No: 493467
Work Type: Staff Full-time
Department: Communications and Public Affairs
Location: Wilf Campus, 500 West 185th Street, NY, NY
The Office of Marketing & Communications drives the University's efforts in public relations, marketing and advertising, Internet and digital communications, publications, and brand, issues, crisis and reputation management. The individual works as a key member of the Office of Marketing & Communications, which is charged with protecting and elevating the reputation of Yeshiva University, and conveying its messages, mission and vision to the community and broader world. The individual, reporting to the Director of Marketing, helps lead the University's strategic marketing efforts in the U.S. and Israel and builds awareness and recognition of the University to key constituencies as a leading academic institution with a unique positioning.
- Facilitate the development and coordination of University advertising campaigns, both traditional and digital, ensuring cohesive branding and messaging throughout
- Coordinate university-wide marketing calendar and manage all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement
- Monitor and measure campaigns to leverage insights to improve marketing effectiveness
- Work with all departments and schools to synergize marketing efforts across the university
- Support the Director of Communications and Marketing and the University’s social media strategy, including content development and curation, campaign management, community engagement and growth, and measurement
- Manage social media accounts on behalf of selected schools/programs
Experience & Educational Background:
- 2+ years of marketing or advertising experience
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent writing skills and a strong creative background
- Adept at social media with excellent judgment in online engagement
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability manage multiple internal and external relationships at varying levels
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in a creative, fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with higher education and Jewish community a plus
To apply, visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/876/cw/en-us/job/493467/marketing-manager
Founded in 1886, Yeshiva University (YU) has a strong tradition of combining Jewish scholarship with academic excellence and achievement in the liberal arts, sciences, medicine, law, business, social work, Jewish studies, education, psychology, and more.
We are a leading global educational institution that employs 2,000 people across our various campus locations -- Wilf Campus, Beren Campus, Brookdale Center, Resnick Campus in the Bronx, the Gruss Institute in Jerusalem, the Boys High School in Manhattan and the Girls High School in Queens. From the distinguished faculty who teach here, to the dedicated staff, we work to fulfill our mission through all that we teach, by all that we do and for all those we serve. We seek to attract and retain engaged and committed individuals who contribute to an exciting working environment, where there is a sense of community and belonging, balanced with a significant cross section of people from diverse backgrounds working and studying together.
The University offers an excellent compensation package, and a broad range of employee benefit plans, including immediate participation in the University’s retirement plan. Staff members are typically eligible for four weeks paid vacation each year and have access to a shuttle to nearby subway locations.
Yeshiva University is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency