PostDoctoral Associate - Future Fuels and Energy Systems Engineering
Who We AreAt RASEI, we believe that our research should encompass: create an integrated energy campus, perform innovative research, educate energy leaders and workforce, and finally develop industry partnerships.
What Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Design, simulation, and optimization of future energy systems, with an emphasis on carbon-free fuels for difficult to decarbonize industrial sectors.
- Design, operation, and control of carbon-free fuel production via various electrochemical processes, as well as its potential value in future power and transportation systems.
What You Should KnowInitially available for a 1-year duration but can be extended by mutual agreement. Benefits
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement, paid time off, tuition benefit and ECO Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.Be StatementsBe Courageous. Be Impactful. Be Boulder.What We Require
- A Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in at least one major energy sector: liquid fuels, power systems, hydrogen, natural gas, transportation, etc., as evidenced by a strong publication record.
- Experience and a strong interest in systems engineering approaches, and previous work in modeling, simulation, and optimization.
- Interest and demonstrated ability to work in an interdisciplinary team.
- Cover Letter
- List of References
- Statement of Research Philosophy
Note: Application materials will not be accepted via email. For consideration, applications must be submitted through CU Boulder Jobs.Posting Contact InformationPosting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human ResourcesPosting Contact Email: [email protected]The University of Colorado Boulder is committed to building a culturally diverse community of faculty, staff, and students dedicated to contributing to an inclusive campus environment. We are an Equal Opportunity employer, including veterans and individuals with disabilities.