Assistant Director of Community Counseling and Family Therapy Center
Job location: Killeen TAMUCT
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-09-17
Job TitleAssistant Director of Community Counseling and Family Therapy CenterAgencyTexas A&M University - Central TxDepartmentCollege of Education Counseling CtrProposed Minimum SalaryCommensurateJob LocationKilleen, TexasJob TypeFacultyJob Description
The Assistant Director will be responsible for the assisting the Director in the administration, planning, and evaluation of counseling services provided at the Departmental training clinic (Community Counseling Family Therapy Center) and serve as an additional supervisor on site at the Clinic. This position will maintain a 12-month appointment.
- Licensed or license-eligible in Texas as a Marriage and Family Therapist and/or Professional Counselor
- Minimum 3 years experience in community mental health, private practice, or other related clinical experience including counseling services and program management.
- Competent in providing clinical supervision to graduate students training to provide counseling and therapy services.
- Effective at collaborating with diverse group of stakeholders.
- Doctoral degree in Counselor Education & Supervision or Marriage & Family Therapy.
- Licensed in Texas as a Marriage and Family Therapist or Professional Counselor, with appropriate supervisor credential (i.e., LMFT-S or LPC-S).
- 5 years experience in community mental health, private practice, or other related clinical experience including counseling services and program management.
HOURS: Faculty - 40hrs/wk
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.