Location: New Orleans, LASummary
Liaison to student athletes and their parents, campus constituents, and the community at large. Assist with recruiting and transitioning PSAs to campus life. Will be an ambassador/ombudsman for student athletes and their parents. Performs administrative, budgetary, travel and event planning duties as assigned.Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with recruiting prospective student athletes
- Experience seeking out candidates, data collections, formulation and maintaining a mailing campaign in order to attract PSAs
- Experience planning, scheduling and organizing group travel arrangements
- Proven ability and experience with event planning