CRM Communications Coordinator
The position is responsible for the CRM (Customer Relationship Management) needs of the Enrollment Management Division including maintaining and adding new functionality within the CRM system. The CRM Coordinator will build and maintain CRM applications, communication flows, and integrations to support both the Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the CRM needs of the Division; designs, strategizes, implements and maintains the best methods of practice as well as assess and determine plans for all future needs.
• Manage technical support for how applications for admission are submitted, imported, acknowledged, completed, reviewed, and integrated into the University’s Student Information System.
• Provides customer support, including training to functional users and troubleshooting of CRM and application issues for an external audience.
• Creates complex queries and reports to enable data analysis and data-driven decision making.
OTHER DUTIES AND ASSIGNMENTS
• Build and maintain CRM applications including coordination of the implementation and testing of semi-annual updates.
• Prepares reports and provide faculty and other staff with updates on application statistics such as acceptances, etc. and participates in assessment analysis.
• Support Director of Enrollment Support with data analysis and system integration projects as needed and support specialists within the Admissions Office.
• Update application website as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.