Business Instructor to teach in China
Instruction Assignment at ANU, Henan, China:
Keuka College, New York, U.S.A. is seeking to hire business faculty members to teach Bachelor of Science in Accounting program courses in our BSA cooperation programs in China in Fall 2019 (Nov. 4 to Dec. 20, 2019). Keuka College is granted approval by the U.S. and Chinese governments and its accrediting commissions to deliver the BSA cooperation programs at Anyang Normal University, Henan, China.
- Master's degree in management or information sciences from an accredited U.S. or other western university/college is required.
- Earned doctorate in a related discipline is highly desirable.
- Commitment to teach at ANU, Henan, China, between Nov. 4 to Dec. 20, 2019. .
- Hired instructor will receive competitive instructor's fees commensurate with teaching and practice experience.
- Faculty housing is provided for the instructor at the Chinese partner university.
- Budget for roundtrip airfare from the instructor's location and the teaching site in China is provided.
Course to be taught:
MIS 301 Enterprise Information Systems & Technology
Applicants who are interested in the above-mentions instruction assignment in China, please e-mail the following application materials to Keuka China Programs Recruiting Director at [email protected]: a resume/CV; copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts; and contact information of two professional references.
Apply for Business Instructor to teach in China
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly