Position DetailsReq ID: req7272 Position Title: Wellness Coordinator Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9754 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: Provost Location Address: Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 15.00 - 16.89, Hourly Work Schedule: Typically 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary: The Employee Wellness Coordinator will be responsible for assisting in the creation, implementation, and evaluation of a total wellness program for the OSU Center for Health Sciences employees, including staff and faculty both on and off campus. In order to meet the goal of making OSU America’s Healthiest Campus ® this position will interface directly with the university’s health insurance carrier and OSU Benefits to maximize opportunities to deliver programs to OSU-CHS employees.
This position will meet with various committees across campus to promote and recruit for Department of Wellness programs and services. Coordinator will oversee surveys and development of assessments, as well as, assist with the employee wellness programs including marketing, recruitment, and training.
Typical office environment.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.) Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Promotion, Health Education, Public Health, or other health related field or equivalent experience
- At least one (1) year of experience in a similar role
- Computer skills
- Ability to work independently
- Master's degree in Health Promotion, Health Education, Public Health, or other health related field
- Certified as a Health Education Specialist (CHES) or nationally recognized Employee Wellness Certification
- Three (3) or more years of experience working in higher education as a health education and promotion professional
- Experience in developing, teaching, and presenting wellness related classes and workshops
- Ability to inspire and motivate individuals to healthier living choices
- Involvement in planning, promoting, and administering a variety of health education and promotion programs on a college campus