Electronics Technician I
DescriptionJob Purpose: Apply basic skills in the installation, maintenance and repair of various electronic components and equipment in providing technical support to a unit's electronic hardware and related systems.Major Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance on various electronic components in accordance with preventive maintenance procedures.
- Troubleshoot electronic equipment to detect sources of malfunctions; determine required corrective action and perform basic repair/replacement work.
- Perform basic installation of new or repaired equipment.
- Initiate and maintain documentation associated with duties.
- May perform calibration and test procedures.
- Monitor parts and supplies inventory; recommend restocking as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Education: High School Diploma, GED Certificate or Vocational School Diploma
- Work Experience: Two to three years job related experience.
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires basic knowledge and skills in the operation, maintenance and repair of electronic equipment. Additionally the use of various hand and power tools, reading schematics and drawings, use of specialized computer applications is required..
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI)
Job Posting: Sep 12, 2019, 1:51:33 PM