Position DetailsReq ID: req7257 Position Title: Executive Assistant Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9756 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: Administrative Affairs Location Address:
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74107
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 14.00 - 15.77, Hourly Work Schedule: Typically 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary: The Executive Assistant provides executive level administrative support to the Vice President of External Affairs, Legal Affairs, Fiscal Affairs, and the Executive Director of Tribal and Rural Policy in order to increase time available for executive responsibilities. This position also manages daily operations of Administrative Affairs. The assistant will execute assignments and special projects and will represent Vice President’s office to internal & external constituencies.
Typical office environment.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.) Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications: Required:
- Associate's degree or Vocational/Technical training school
- At least two (2) years of experiences in an admin support role
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in work processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to multi-task
- Have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills Oklahoma State University (OSU) strives to provide a safe study, work, and living environment for its faculty, staff, volunteers and students. To support this environment and comply with applicable laws and regulations, OSU conducts pre-employment background checks on final candidates. Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. The type of background check conducted varies by position and can include, but is not limited to, criminal (felony and misdemeanor) history, sex offender registry, motor vehicle history, financial history, and/or education verification. Background checks will be conducted when required by law or contract and when, in the discretion of the university, it is reasonable and prudent to do so.