Position DetailsReq ID: req7258 Position Title: Executive Director Position Type: Staff Full-Time Position Number: GS9755 OSU Campus: Center for Health Sciences - Tulsa Department: External Affairs Location Address:
1111 W 17th St
Tulsa, Oklahoma, 74107
United States Hiring Supervisor: Hiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding): 0.00 - 0.00, Commensurate Work Schedule: Typically 8 hrs/day, 5 days/week Faculty Appt Period: Job Summary: The Executive Director for External Operations at OklahomaState University Center for Health Sciences reports directly to the Senior VicePresident of OSU Center for Health Sciences, serves on the leadership team andsupervises relationships with internal and external constituents through thecomprehensive management of public relations, marketing efforts, high schooloutreach, alumni affairs and community relations.
Typical office environment.
Ability to lift and carry 8-10 pounds, stoop, reach, stand, walk, finger,grasp, feel, talk, hear, see, and perform repetitive motions with or withoutreasonable accommodations.
(Ifyou are viewing this job posting outside of the actual OSU job applicationwebsite, please go to jobs.okstate.edu to apply and submit a resume.) Special Instructions to Applicants Education & Experience Position Qualifications:
- Master's degree or equivalent
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated leadership abilities, solid management skills and success in developing and leading strategic projects with proven results
- Demonstrated ability to fund raise
- Proficiency with database, presentation, and spreadsheet applications
- Well developed oral and written communication skills
- Must be self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong analytical and planning skills and creative thinking