Human Resources Student Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019)
Position Title:Human Resources Student Assistant - Federal Work Study (Fall 2019) Campus Location:Gainesville Job Close Date:10/31/2019 General Summary:
The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Human Resources Student Assistant.Job Duties & Responsibilities:
The student will:
- Greet employees and visitors to the department, answer general questions, will be responsible for answering incoming calls from the main telephone line and transfer to the appropriate individual or department when necessary
- Print completed onboarding documents from the applicant tracking system
- Provide assistance to new employees who need to complete final employment paperwork.
- This student must be able to perform repetitive work, pay attention to detail, must have intermediate computer skills, must have excellent customer service skills, work independently with little supervision when necessary, reliable, strong work ethic and must maintain a certain level of confidentiality.
- This student may be asked to assist other functional areas in the HR Department when necessary.
- Must be enrolled at the University of North Georgia in a minimum of six (6) credit hours to qualify as a student worker and Federal Work Study eligible.
- Please upload a copy or a screenshot of your Federal Work Study package in Banner.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. Information:Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans. We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.