Development Communications Coordinator
Development Communications Coordinator
Job Number: 84550
A cover letter and resume are required for full consideration.
The Hoover Institution at Stanford University is seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Development Communications Coordinator position.
About Stanford University's Hoover Institution: The Hoover Institution on War, Revolution, and Peace is a public policy research center devoted to the advanced study of economics, politics, history, and political economy—both domestic and foreign—as well as international affairs.
Founded in 1919 by Herbert Hoover before he became the thirty-first president of the United States, the Institution began as a repository of historical material gathered at the end of World War I. The library and archives have grown to be among the largest private repositories of documents on twentieth-century political and economic history. Over time the Institution expanded its mission from collecting archival material to conducting advanced research on contemporary history and economics and applying this scholarship to current public policy challenges.
With its eminent scholars and world-renowned library and archives, the Hoover Institution seeks to improve the human condition by advancing ideas that promote economic opportunity and prosperity while securing and safeguarding peace for America and all humanity.
Under direct supervision, assist with the execution of marketing and communication programs for the office of development that enable programs, services, events and/or products to meet business objectives.
- Provide administrative support to the development team, such as Hoover's online fundraising program; Hoover's Donor Communications team; and Hoover's Director of Development.
- Assist with development marketing communication plans/programs to meet business objectives, including coordinating with internal stakeholders.
- Draft, edit, and schedule select development marketing communications for a variety of channels (i.e., web, print, email, online).
- Monitor, track and report development marketing communications program effectiveness.
- Review and report post-event/program/campaign data.
- Assist in quality control of data and development marketing communications materials.
- Support the planning and execution of events.
- Support the creation and launch of tools and processes to improve development marketing communications efforts.
- Contribute to vendor selection, arrangements, and scheduling.
- Coordinate vendor estimates and invoice processing.
- Develop an understanding of organization's major programs, services, events and products.
ADDITIONAL CORE DUTIES*:
- Plan and execute development communications mailings working with external vendors.
- Stage and send development email communications working with Development department managers and using various software platforms including Raiser's Edge, NXT, Mail Chimp, and Hubspot.
- Coordinate print collateral reorders working with external vendors.
* Other duties may also be assigned.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Desired/Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Certifications and Licenses:
* Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Hoover Institution at Stanford University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4891
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: E
- Department URL: http://www.hoover.org
- Requisition ID: 84550
Location: Hoover Institution, Stanford, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency