TDM Program Manager
TDM Program Manager
Job Number: 84560
Welcome to Land, Buildings & Real Estate
Land, Buildings & Real Estate (LBRE) is the operational core of Stanford University's physical campus. LBRE constructs and maintains the Stanford campus, where advancements across the academic spectrum are made possible. Our work is founded upon the collective value of dedication, innovation, expertise, teamwork, and continuous improvement. We are committed to serving the university's academic mission, as well as preserving and enhancing Stanford's 8,180 acres, and pride ourselves on supporting the teaching and research of the university as “Caretakers of a Legacy."
Stanford Transportation manages Stanford's award-winning Transportation Demand Management program, which includes Stanford's Commute Club, free Marguerite shuttle, transit and car-free options, bicycle program, and parking operations.
We have an exciting job opportunity for a TDM Program Manager at our Stanford Redwood City Campus location.
Administrative Services Administrator 2
Job Family: Administration
Job Series: Administrative Services Administrator
Job Code: 4122 Grade: J Exemption: Exempt
Note: Not all unique aspects of the job are covered by this job description
Lead and manage programs or functions under minimal supervision.
Job Specific Duties:
The TDM Program Manager will lead the development and implementation of Stanford's Transportation Demand Management (TDM) program, which is one of the nation's leading university TDM programs.
The responsibilities will include overseeing policy and administration of TDM and related programs, developing programs and approaches to increase the use of sustainable transportation among eligible commuters and residents, and increasing membership in Stanford's Commute Club and EVGR (Escondido Village Graduate Residences) Car Free Club. (50%)
Responsible for incorporating outreach and events in strategies for TDM and Stanford Transportation programs, including carpooling and vanpooling, free transit pass programs, and sustainable transportation resources. Responsible for coordinating Stanford Transportation's participation in new employee orientation at the Welcome Center and Stanford Transportation events. (20%)
Goals will include providing excellent customer service, innovative TDM programs, and quality communications. Based on data, benchmarking, and research, you will recommend improvements to TDM programs and customer service to achieve Stanford Transportation's goals. (20%)
Manage and develop a team, including the TDM Program Coordinator and Sustainable Transportation Administrative Associate. You will collaborate with colleagues within and outside of Stanford Transportation. This position reports to the Director of Communications and will participate as a member of the Stanford Transportation Operations management team. (10%)
Minimum Requirements Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree and five years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong interpersonal and management skills and cross-functional collaboration.
- Demonstrated experience working independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to direct the work of others, for jobs requiring supervision.
- Strong relevant subject matter knowledge. Knowledge of the regional transportation network, agencies and policies and prior experience in transportation planning or marketing are preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to establish priorities, manage shifting priorities, and handle numerous time-sensitive projects with multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated solid planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to accomplish goals working through formal and informal channels, with diplomacy and tactfulness.
- Demonstrated creativity, problem solving, critical analysis, initiative, judgment and, decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and meet budget goals.
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Code: 4122
- Employee Status: Regular
- Grade: J
- Requisition ID: 84560
Location: Land, Buildings and Real Estate, Redwood City, California, United States
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: stanfordcareers.stanford.edu
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency