Sponsor Funded Professional | Research Coordinator II
- Collects and enters data for center grants.
- Communicates with staff, faculty, and grant participants at all levels regarding research and evaluation activities.
- Provides support for construction of initial drafts of reports and manuscripts for publication.
- Supports research project implementation.
- Attend grant meetings as required.
- Supports the Institutional review board approval process, oversee IRB record keeping requirements, submit amendments and maintain yearly renewals.
QualificationsMaster's degree in assigned research area; or a combination of education and related experience.
College/Business Unit09/16/19, 10:59:00 PM
College/Business Unit: College of Education & Human Development
Location: Atlanta Campus
Job Posting: 09/09/19, 8:20:02 AM