Vice President for Institutional Advancement
College of Saint Elizabeth
Vice President for Institutional Advancement Search
Dr. Helen J. Streubert, President of the College of Saint Elizabeth, announces the search for the Vice President for Institutional Advancement (VPIA) and invites nominations and applications for this exceptional opportunity. The finalist will be an inspiring and successful fundraising professional who is committed to the College's mission to be a community of learning in the Catholic liberal arts tradition for students of all diverse ages, backgrounds and cultures. The VPIA will articulate the importance of supporting that mission to the College's constituencies. The Vice President for Institutional Advancement reports to President Streubert, serves on the President's Cabinet, and oversees the areas of Development, Alumni Engagement, and Communications and Marketing.
• A bachelor's degree, master's preferred, from a regionally-accredited university
• Progressively responsible and successful fundraising experience, preferably in higher education, appropriate to the position of Vice President for Institutional Advancement
• Management experience, including personnel, budget, and operations
• CFRE certification
• Skilled at team building and mentoring
• Experience with a broad range of fundraising programs
• Experience with alumni programs, marketing, and communications
• Skilled at using data for decision-making and strategic planning
• Leadership experience with a capital campaign, preferably from start to finish
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with appropriate technology for fundraising and alumni engagement
• An advocate for a diverse student body
The search committee is being assisted by Senior Consultant, Dr. Wanda Durrett Bigham, of Academic Search, Inc., a firm with over 40 years of successful experience serving colleges and universities in their searches for executive leadership. Nominations and applications are encouraged.
The position is currently open and President Streubert hopes to fill the position by January 1, 2020. For best consideration applications should be received by October 20, 2019, and should include a curriculum vitae, a thoughtful letter addressing the requirements and desired attributes, and a list of five references with email and telephone numbers. All applications and expressions of interest will be treated in confidence. References will not be contacted without the candidate's permission. Additional information can be found in the position profile at: https://academicsearch.org/ under open searches.
Nominations and applications should be addressed to [email protected] and submitted electronically in MS Word format. Confidential discussions and information regarding this opportunity may be arranged by contacting Dr. Wanda Bigham at [email protected].
The College of Saint Elizabeth is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency