Coordinator of Intramurals and Club sports
Ferrum College is accepting applications for the position of Coordinator of Intramural and Club Sports. This position will be responsible for leading, organizing, supervising and evaluating all Intramural and club sports programs. The incumbent will also develop and maintain mechanisms to track the effectiveness of both Intramurals and Club Sports programs based on student satisfaction, retention, and sportsmanship. The Coordinator will collaborate with the Director of Student Activities, the Dean of Campus Diversity, Wellness and Student Leadership and other campus areas to promote participation, cooperation and communication.
• Bachelor Degree or the equivalent in experience
• Knowledge and experience in the areas of recreational sports officiating and programming
• CPS/AED/First Aid certification
• Highly organized and self-starting individual
• Ability to work effectively and professionally with students
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Good oral and written communication skills
This is a full time, 40-hour week position with frequent evening and some weekend work. Must be able to work a flexible schedule. A background check is required.
Interested candidates should submit an application to Human Resources, Ferrum College, P.O. Box 1000, Ferrum, VA 24088 or e-mail to [email protected]
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.