Web Project Manager
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-09-09
Job Description SummaryThe Web Project Manager will have the principle responsibility of planning and maintaining the Saint Leo University web properties. Identify new ideas and opportunities for web-based projects. Work collaboratively with university marketing, department managers, and subject matter experts to develop engaging campaigns and key messaging to procure engagements, conversions and acquisitions. Provide thought-leadership in measurement and analysis for digital marketing, and actively participate and contribute to web team's creativity, efficiency and accomplishment of broad goals and policies identified by the strategic web team.Job Description
- Responsible for managing all website updates and changes to various web properties
- Working with content specialist and digital marketing manager to design /technical development of lead generating Landing Pages, Email Template, Banner Ads, etc. for marketing campaigns (hosted via Hubspot)
- Build custom forms and pages from scratch using Hubspot CMS or Wordpress
- Coordinates tags and tracking implementation parameters
- Monitor customers/user experience analysis
- Work with internal teams exploring ways to improve conversion rate, user experience, site optimization for online website content
- Implement approved deliverables to enhance SEO ranking and visitor conversions
- Track and conduct in-depth analysis of website reporting performance, trends, paths and results of online marketing initiatives to provide data driven business intelligence
- Responsible for sharing reporting/results with teams to provide insights, key learning and opportunities
- Implementing best practices and lead a/b and multivariate testing plans for site design, functionality enhancements, and the impact of promotions across channels
- Delivers all projects on time and with the highest quality
- This job will require the ability to work independently to produce a great volume of work, but also to work well in a collegial, team atmosphere.
- Present your work and communicate your content strategy to your teams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge and appreciation of the role of the web in the overall mission of the university and specifically student recruiting/online resources.
- Experience leveraging the latest Content Management System platforms (i.e. Hubspot CMS, Wordpress, etc.)
- Preferably have graphic design skills to help create graphics for the websites and other public dissemination materials, though this is not required.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, to understand and independently carry out oral and written instructions, prioritize work assignments, and meet deadlines.
- 3+ years of experience managing and maintaining web properties, with specific experience for progressive, high-traffic websites
- Ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast paced environment, as well as the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree required
The work environment characteristics described here are a representation of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The term “qualified individual with a disability” means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office and University, handle various type of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 10 pounds unless otherwise specified in the job description.
The intent of this job description is to provide a representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that will be required of positions given this title and shall not be construed as a declaration of the total specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description. Saint Leo University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity as a critical step in ensuring employee, student and graduate success.