DescriptionJob Purpose: Develop and produce graphic designs for print and online communications materials for use in publications and other visual presentations.Major Responsibilities:
- Counsel with end user clients and production personnel in conceptualizing and defining graphic design requirements.
- Prepare designs, artwork and other visuals in support of client needs and consistent with design standards.
- Determine required resources; coordinate production arrangements.
- Recommend use of outside vendors and contractors where required.
- Monitor production process to ensure quality standards are met.
- Review final product with users; ensure user satisfaction.
- Maintain ongoing awareness of graphic design industry trends and developments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Art or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Work Experience: Two to three years job related experience
- Certifications: N/A
- Skills: This job requires knowledge and skill in the application of graphic design principles and processes. Also required are organization and communications skills, and knowledge of graphic production processes, providing customer service and use of specialized computer applications.
- Preferred Education: N/A
- Preferred Work Experience: N/A
- Preferred Certifications: N/A
- Preferred Skills: brand management, graphic design, creative directing, and design, development, and deployment of websites for desktop and mobile platforms, proven attention to detail, knowledge of editorial mechanics, creativity, and an ear for tone and nuance.
Impact & Influence: This position will interact on a consistent basis with: client management, production personnel and vendors. This position typically will advise and counsel: NA This position will supervise: student employees
Job: Communications and Marketing
Primary Location: Georgia-Atlanta
Organization: Campus Services
Job Posting: Sep 6, 2019, 3:13:56 PM