- Manage the receipt of transcripts within the Office of the Registrar.
- Process transcripts and other student records documents for admitted students in accordance with University record retention policies.
- Administer and maintain holds on student records in accordance to University admission policies.
- Determine residency classification for students.
- Apply course equivalencies to transfer and study abroad course work.
- Produce transcripts and other records for campus partners.
- Compile transfer and study abroad course equivalencies decisions and publish records to a public-facing database.
- Maintain articulation agreements for selected undergraduate majors.
- Maintain course equivalencies for credit by examination (e.g., advanced placement) and publish equivalencies annually.
- Maintain processes within the student information system for assigning credit to examination test scores.
- Manage transfer and study abroad equivalency workflow and renders decisions on course equivalency requests delegated to the Office of the Registrar.
- Mediate transfer and study abroad workflow requests from students to faculty ensuring information is adequate. Provide students with information on policies related to study abroad and transfer equivalencies.
- Provide guidelines on transfer credit equivalencies to Undergraduate Admission, International Admission, and the Bachelor of Arts Completion Program.
- Administer registration for study abroad and exchange programs at the graduate and undergraduate level.
- Activities include establish, manage and maintain study abroad courses in course catalog and create sections in course schedule for each term; assign sections and batch register outgoing students; identify and solve problems, provide registration reports and follow-up with Office of International Education staff; create and manage study abroad records in Academic History (Banner Student System).
- Grade and roll courses at the end-of-term.
- Set-up returning students to enable web registration.
- Assist students in dropping and adding courses and contact academic units to facilitate the acquisition of registration permissions (instructor approval, prerequisite, etc.).
- Serve as liaison to the Bursars Office, the Office of Financial Aid and the student in the case of erroneous billing or holds.
- Convey information regarding registration status and issues via verbal and written (e-mail) correspondence.
- Work collaboratively with other registrar staff and serve as a liaison to Undergraduate Admission to ensure records for incoming undergraduate students reflect accurate credit assessment.
- train undergraduate admission staff on transfer of credit practices and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree
- One year of higher education experience
- Two years of higher education experience
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Candidates must apply online through jobs.du.edu to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted.
The hourly range for the position is $17.47- $22.00
Please include the following documents with your application:
2. Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff. We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/ veteran status or any other status protected by law.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.