2019-2020 Student Worker, Yearbook Staff
Job location: University Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-08-30
Job Description SummaryCreating layout and design for yearbook pages, taking photos, writing copy, organizing and staffing yearbook photo days.Job Description
- Assist in the planning and creation of the 2019 Golden Legend Yearbook.
- Design yearbook page spreads.
- Take photos and /or collect photos for page layouts.
- Convert ideas and concepts into finished page layouts.
- Adhere to established deadlines of the production schedule.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Layout and Design.
- Experience on yearbook staff in the past.
- Attention to detail and very good with keeping deadlines.
- Flexible Schedule, Evening and Weekend work will be required.
- Ability to work cohesively as a member of the Yearbook Team.
- Experience in Adobe, CS3 and yearbook layout.
- Experience with computer applications such as Microsoft Office and online design programs.
- Eligible for Federal Work Study.