Nurse Aide Instructors (Philadelphia/Chester County Area) - Workforce Development
Position teaches 120-hour courses for the Nurse Aide Training Program at local Nursing Home Facilities.Classification DescriptionList the broad major functions of the position.
Teach provided curriculum in classroom and clinical settings.Minimum Qualifications
Current Pennsylvania RN or LPN license AND
Two years of nursing experience with at least one year in a nursing home setting as an RN or LPNQualifications: Preferred Experience
Participation in the Teaching the Educator course for Nurse Aide Instructors.Additional Knowledge and SkillsPhysical RequirementsLicensing Requirements
Current Pennsylvania RN or LPN License
All HACC Faculty are required to have completed the following clearances and training:
-Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
-Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
-Federal Bureau of Investigation Criminal Background Check
-Mandated Reporter Training (3 hour)
These must have been obtained in the last 60 months and for the purpose of employment (not volunteer). You are expected to provide current copies at the time an offer of employment is made.Job Open DateJob Close DateOpen Until FilledNoSupplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you first hear about this opportunity?
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- PA Job Gateway
- HACC Website
- Employee Referral
- Other, please specify below
- If you selected Referral or Other above, please specify here.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you currently licensed as an RN or LPN in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
- * Do you have at least two years of nursing experience that includes at least one year of experience in a nursing home setting as an RN or LPN?
- * Have you participated in the Teaching the Educator course for Nurse Aide Instructors?
- Cover Letter
- Any Other Relevant Document