Program Coordinator – SPCS – 476691
Program Coordinator – SPCS – 476691
Plans and implements a closely related set of program initiatives for SPCS Boot Camp Programs. Participates in the generation of program resources and in the design and development of program operating goals, objectives, and protocols. Serves as a liaison for the program to students, educational partners and the external community with respect to program implementation and operational matters, and provides support for the program.
- Coordinates the planning, implementation, and execution of sub-programs, special projects, and other initiatives designed to achieve the overall mission, goals, and objectives of SPCS Boot Camp Programs.
- Serves as a liaison with internal and external constituencies on all matters relating to program activities; May represent the University with respect to program activities on a local, regional, and/or national basis.
- Creates, produces, and delivers a range of promotional, educational, and informational presentations, and/or resource materials related to program activities and initiatives.
- Oversees and/or coordinates the collection, compilation, and analysis of program activity data; develops, writes, edits, and presents comprehensive statistical and narrative program reports and evaluations.
- Develops operating goals and objectives for the unit in collaboration with Senior Program Manager; implements and administers methods and procedures to enhance operations, as appropriate to the unit.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to determine informational needs, to collect and analyze information related to program.
- Program implementation and coordination skills.
- Ability to develop and deliver both oral and written presentations.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart information to a range of clientele and/or media sources.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Skill in examining/evaluating operations and developing and/or re-engineering operating strategies, systems, and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Must be high school graduate or hold GED, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of work experience in providing administrative support function in an office setting.
- SPCS Bootcamp Graduate Strongly Preferred
- Part-time, non-exempt position
- This position is considered limited term and will end on June 30, 2020, however may be extended if need exists
- Exact schedule to be determined; will not work more than 19 hours/week; will work less than 1,000 hrs/year
At the University of Richmond, we’re creative, inclusive, and determined. We’re Spiders, and our mission is to create positive change in the UR community and beyond. Located minutes from downtown Richmond, Virginia, the University of Richmond (www.richmond.edu) blends the intimacy of a small college with exceptional academic, research, and cultural opportunities usually found only at large institutions. There’s only one place like Richmond.
UR is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff and student body, and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, our academic community welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds and candidates who support diversity. EOE