STUDENT EMPLOYEE - Audio-Visual Production Technician
Posting DetailsPosting Detail Information Job #SE1000453RRJob TitleSTUDENT EMPLOYEE - Audio-Visual Production TechnicianWorking TitleJob CategoryOn Campus - Both work study and non work study eligibleDepartmentConference and Events ServicesDepartment LocationEgbert HallFLSANon-ExemptStudent LevelMaintenance & Event Operations BHourly Rate$11.25Hours per week15Anticipated Work ScheduleDuties and Responsibilities
• Must possess outstanding problem solving, communication and customer service skills.
• Must be flexible and collaborative and willing to work with a variety of clients (faculty, students and staff) and accommodate their event related audio-visual requests.
• In depth knowledge of the complex equipment and audio-visual services provided by Campus Center & Event Services office.
• Responsible for ensuring that all audio-visual requirements for events have been met as requested.
• Set up and operate professional level sound, lighting and video projection equipment.
• Technicians are responsible for some equipment maintenance, keeping the storage areas clean and organized and tracking inventory.
• Take-on special projects or additional responsibilities as necessary.
• Attend meetings/training sessions, mandatory training in the fall and spring, prior to the start of classes.
• Work Senior Week, Commencement as well as during other important college related programs.
• Regular late-night, weekend, and holiday shifts should be expected.
• Must be able to do all of the above independently with no on-site direct supervision.
• Previous experience working with complex audio-visual equipment (sound, lighting and projection) is required.
Candidates must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
Instructions to apply:
Please complete the application form located here:
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).