Marketing Content Specialist
The Marketing Content Specialist develops and implements—both independently and in collaboration with the Associate Director—strategic content marketing plans to support the College's enrollment goals, and build brand awareness and reputation. This position is responsible for creation, curation, and development of content across multiple platforms that attracts, supports, and engages prospective students and contributes to the overall success of Babson College's enrollment goals.
- Develops and implements—independently and in collaboration with the Associate Director—strategic content marketing initiatives, including inbound marketing strategies that attract prospects to Babson's owned properties. Utilizes Agile and Scrum theory and practices to ensure efficient and productive content creation, management, and delivery.
- Creates original content for review and publication for key integrated marketing materials and campaigns spanning multiple channels and media including Babson website copy, print materials, digital and out-of-home ads and landing pages, articles, white papers, infographics, video, and more.
- Develops, in collaboration with the enrollment marketing team, strategies and standards for digital and print marketing enrollment, executes SEO strategy, identifies new areas for content development, and ensures objectives are communicated accurately and effectively across the team.
- Contributes to search engine optimization (SEO) efforts throughout the entire content lifecycle, including but not limited to identifying target keywords, writing and implementing optimized content, link building outreach, measuring and evaluating its effectiveness, and making updates as needed.
- Writes news stories and student, faculty, and alumni profiles to the College's news site Babson Thought & Action. Writes copy as needed for dissemination of stories across Babson-owned digital channels, including newsletters, social media, and others.
- Works closely with members of the content team to create strategic digital content campaigns that attract and support prospective students through their college discovery process (website, storytelling, and content marketing).
- Contributes to institutional social media strategy and management, editorial planning, and brainstorming discussions. Uses data to inform and enhance content to increase engagement.
- Creates and implements messaging platforms geared towards specific programs and their audiences; ensures consistency in messaging and brand guidelines; and works closely with members of the Marketing team to adjust existing messaging, and develop new, high-quality, engaging content. Ensure consistent messaging across platforms.
Interested candidates should apply via our website https://babson.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Staff
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. Babson College is committed to enhancing diversity and inclusion across all levels of the College. Candidates who believe they can contribute to this value are strongly encouraged to apply.