Under general supervision, works on complex programming assignments. Programs and implements well-defined project objectives. Develops detailed routines and programs for complex systems. Prepares test data for programs and subroutines. The Applications Developer is dedicated to the learning college concepts by developing programs and facilitating activities that promote student success and lifelong learning.
1. Demonstrated knowledge of application development languages and database query/scripting languages.
2. Basic knowledge of operating system concepts and operation.
3. Basic knowledge of information retrieval techniques and database design.
4. Above average communication skills.
5. Knowledge of personal computers and related software.
6. Knowledge of a relational database such as SQL, and Oracle.
7. Knowledge of procedural and/or object oriented programming.
8. Knowledge of data analysis and reporting concepts, along with the use of reporting tools such as Crystal Reports and Business Objects.
8:00 am – 5:15 pm
Monday – Friday
On call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Minimum Starting Rate: $57,440.00
Review of Applications Begins: 09/12/2019
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please apply online to https://jobs.morainevalley.edu/postings/2626