Data Integrity Specialist
The Data Integrity Specialist maintains data, ensures proper use of data, supports effective divisional reporting for University Advancement and helps to maintain continuous data integrity improvements.
- Provides regular data maintenance and data augmentation including loading, adjusting and maintaining accurate data in the Alumni and Donor database areas including data acquisition, managing global changes, managing data imports and exports to vendors. Manages and runs existing ERP processes to add and maintain alumni and donor data.
- Manages adhoc reporting requests and provides training, administration, and support for self-services reporting services and tools.
- Enforces policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the alumni/donor Database and the quality of the mailing lists and reports that are delivered to customers.
- Conducts all global changes and/or data imports to maintain data, and periodically eliminates obsolete data.
- Provides adhoc reporting to internal and external customers and suggests and makes minor changes to reports with assistance from the IT Team.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with team members, internal customers, and external vendors.
- Monitors maturity model for data integrity to provide constant improvement initiatives for the improvement of data quality.
- Provides support and problem resolution of adhoc reports and self-service tools.
- Provides demonstrations and training to end users of adhoc reports and self-service tools.
- Tracks tasks and progress using task management tools.
- Maintains current understanding of client business processes and functions as it relates to adhoc reporting.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
Associate’s degree and one year of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant education and/or experience in a related field. Experience working with a variety of customers in a professional office environment. Experience working with computer software including Microsoft Office products. Experience managing a medium to large task list and meeting deadlines.
EO/AA Statement and Clery Act:
Miami University, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, encourages applications from minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Miami University prohibits harassment, discrimination and retaliation on the basis of sex/gender (including sexual harassment, sexual violence, sexual misconduct, domestic violence, dating violence, or stalking), race, color, religion, national origin (ancestry), disability, age (40 years or older), sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, status as a parent or foster parent, military status, or veteran status in its recruitment, selection, and employment practices. Requests for all reasonable accommodations for disabilities related to employment should be directed to [email protected] or 513-529-3560.
As part of the University’s commitment to maintaining a healthy and safe living, learning, and working environment, we encourage you to read Miami University’s Annual Security & Fire Safety Report at http://www.MiamiOH.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html (http://www.miamioh.edu/campus-safety/annual-report/index.html), which contains information about campus safety, crime statistics, and our drug and alcohol abuse and prevention program designed to prevent the unlawful possession, use, and distribution of drugs and alcohol on campus and at university events and activities. This report also contains information on programs and policies designed to prevent and address sexual violence, domestic violence, dating violence, and stalking. Each year, email notification of this website is made to all faculty, staff, and enrolled students. Written notification is also provided to prospective students and employees. Hard copies of the Annual Security & Fire Safety Report may be obtained from the Miami University Police Department at (513) 529-2225.