Lead Optical Imaging Specialist
Job location: San Antonio TAMUSA
Employment Type: Full-time
Posted data: 2019-07-25
Job TitleLead Optical Imaging SpecialistAgencyTexas A&M University - San AntonioDepartmentOffice Of The RegistrarProposed Minimum Salary$13.01 hourlyJob LocationSan Antonio, TexasJob TypeStaffJob Description
The Lead Optical Imaging Specialist, under general direction, assists in the coordination of office support activities and provides administrative support to specialized activities or projects. Coordinates preparation of admissions related documents for intradepartmental and external routing.
- Oversees hiring and supervision of documents imaging specialist staff, including evaluation of performance and approval of timesheet and leave documents.
- Uses initiative in facilitating daily office support activities. Performs advanced word processing, desktop publishing, presentation, and data management activities and assists staff with the use of these applications.
- Utilizes ImageNow as the Document Imaging Workflow System (DIWS) and the student information management system (COMPASS) to process applications and other admissions related documents.
- Answers general office email and assists with walk-in traffic and telephone inquiries.
- Coordinates ImageNow trainings and assists in their implementation.
- Supervises workflow of document imaging specialists, reports progress and/or problems to management, and ensures quality of work in documents.
- Participates in maintaining the DIWS and in the retrieval and storage of documents as part of the official records retention requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma and seven years of related experience in general office and clerical work.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Ability to multitask and work cooperatively with others. Excellent written communication, analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Ability to be attentive to details and interpret information with accuracy.
Please make sure to provide the following documents:
2) Cover Letter to include three professional references
For detailed instructions on how to apply for any positions on our website, please use the following link:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.