Part-time Finish at the Top Specialist
Job Status:Open Title:Part-time Finish at the Top Specialist Opportunity Type:Part-time Position Type:Part-time Technical/Professional Position Classification:Non-Exempt Home Department:Admissions Pay Grade:PT2 Open until filled:Yes Overview:
Santa Fe College (SF) has been recognized as one of the top-rated community colleges in the United States. Santa Fe College is a comprehensive public college that offers a range of Bachelor’s degrees, Associate in Arts, Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science degree options, as well as Certificate and Non-Degree programs. Santa Fe College is a student-centered institution with a commitment to open access, academic excellence, and cultural and ethnic diversity. A high quality of life, temperate climate, proximity to the University of Florida, diverse cultural events, and plentiful recreational opportunities make SF and Gainesville an ideal community to work and live.
Compensation: Hourly Rate of $17.87 as per the Santa Fe College Salary Schedule. Limited to no more than 28.5 hours per week.Description:
The Finish at the Top Specialist will work closely with the Associate Vice President for Student Affairs to administer the Finish at the Top program. This award-winning college completion initiative helps former students who left SF without a credential return to the college and take the courses necessary to earn a degree or certificate. Through leveraging the Salesforce Constituent Relationship Management (CRM) system, the Specialist will develop and manage a database of former students, make contact with them using all available means, encourage former students to return to SF, provide students with support, collaborate with SF staff to provide information, and assist students with enrollment.Responsibilities and Duties:
- Plan, develop, and implement campaigns to re-connect with and re-enroll former students as part of the Finish at the Top program
- Maintain digital database within the Salesforce CRM of former students who did not complete their educational goals
- Use online resources to locate former students
- Initiate digital interactions with former students to motivate them to return to SF to earn the credential they started
- Assist former students in preparing for re-entry into SF, and facilitate their movement through the re-enrollment process
- Recommend eligible returning students for Finish at the Top scholarships
- Develop working relationships with internal SF partners, including the Office of Admissions, Financial Aid, Records, the Advisement Center, the Development Office, and the Educational Centers
- Connect students to appropriate on-campus resources to cultivate success
- Prepare, conduct, and report on program assessments
- Submit monthly reports for the Student Affairs Leadership Team
- Demonstrate a commitment to service excellence through all interactions
- Work flexible hours in response to the needs of the Office of Admissions and of the target population
Reports to: Associate Vice President for Student AffairsQualifications:
Required: A Bachelor’s degree plus two years of related experience, or a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline and one year of experience. Experience in advising and/or mentoring students is required.
Other: A criminal background check will be conducted.
Preferred: Experience using SalesForce CRM. Expertise in social media and digital marketing. Experience in higher education recruitment and/or enrollment management. Competency in a foreign language.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Communication – able to effectively communicate in a professional, diplomatic, empathetic, and tactful manner using preferred method and level as applicable to the job.
- Independent work - able to work independently with limited supervision and able to self motivate.
- Organization & Time Management – able to plan, schedule, and organize tasks related to the job to achieve goals within or ahead of established time frames.
- Relationship Management – able to personally provide high level of interactive service to others, building relationships and addressing identified needs.
Application Process: All applicants must complete the SF Employment Application, submit a letter of intent, an up-to-date resume, as well as college transcripts through the job portal to be considered for this position. College transcripts are required for any college coursework. If you do not have college coursework, proof of high school completion or equivalent must be uploaded as unofficial transcripts. Unofficial transcripts are only accepted for review purposes, official transcripts are required prior to any offer of employment being made.
All submitted materials will be routed for review to the following Job Contact:
Dan Rodkin, Ed.D.
Associate Vice President for Student Affairs
Email: [email protected]
Required Documents:Letter of Intent, Resume/Curriculum Vitae, Unofficial Transcripts