DescriptionThis position is within the Building Services Department of Facilities Management Services, and will work at the GSU Clarkston Campus. The Clarkston Campus is located at 555 North Indian Creek Drive Clarkston, GA 30021-2361 Schedule: Monday through Friday 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. ***Shift is subject to change*** Duties:
- Provides custodial care for Georgia State University facilities. Cleans and performs room set-ups in assigned building areas following established routines and procedures.
- Assignments will generally fall into one of the following groupings, although overlapping of duties may occur as needed:
- Sweeps, dust mops, wet mops, scrubs, strips, restores, buffs, and waxes floors, vacuums, and performs other duties needed to maintain the cleanliness of campus floors.
- Removes trash, cleans counters, equipment, and furnishings, and performs other duties as needed to maintain the cleanliness of laboratories, office areas, classrooms, and other assigned work areas.
- Cleans and restocks restrooms.
- Set up chairs, tables, and other equipment in classrooms, meeting rooms, and other public areas; handles emergency clean-ups; performs other related work as needed.
QualificationsHigh school diploma or GED preferred. Six months experience working in an institutional, industrial or commercial setting preferred. Must pass a criminal background check.
College/Business UnitOpen until filled
College/Business Unit: Facilities Management Services
Location: Clarkston Campus
Job Posting: 08/16/19, 1:13:03 PM