IACH Communications Post Baccalaureate Fellow
Job location: Main Campus
Employment Type: Part-time
Posted data: 2019-08-19
Welcome to Furman University's Career Site!
- IMPORTANT: Load all documents in the My Experience area under Resume/CV. This may include your resume/C.V., cover letter, unofficial transcript, teaching philosophy, etc. Please wait for all documents to finish uploading before clicking Next.
- You cannot save your progress for later once the process has started!
- If the process times out you will lose your progress, so please ensure you have all necessary documents available before starting.
- The drop-down lists only display so many options: please type into a drop-down list to search for your option. For example: in Field of Study, you may need to enter your field name. If you have no field, type "None."
- If you have previously applied, make sure your information is current as you can transfer it to another application.
- Prior to submitting your application, verify all information for accuracy and ensure you have uploaded all appropriate documents. Once submitted, you will not be able to edit your application other than to change your contact information.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources via email at
[email protected] or by calling 864-294-2217.Job Title:IACH Communications Post Baccalaureate FellowJob Family:ProfessionalsFull-Time/Part-Time:Part timeCompensation Grade:3SPay Type:SalaryDepartment:IACH AdminJob Summary:The IACH Post-Baccalaureate Communications Fellow (PBF) provides communications support for initiatives and programs within the Institute for the Advancement of Community Health including some collaborative projects with Community Partners.Job Description:
Develop and manage news platforms which highlight campus and community based efforts of the IACH including newsletters, social media, email notifications, posters etc.
Design and develop outreach and presentation materials for the IACH.
Work closely with campus Communications department to update department website and other partner sites as appropriate.
Assists with development of marketing materials related to Institute events and projects.
Participate in IACH meetings and activities as appropriate to develop a full knowledge of programs and collaborators.
Devise strategies for visualizing IACH / community / HSC / campus relationships and focus areas.
Performs administrative tasks such as; setting appointments, e-mail, phone calls, paperwork, photocopying, organizing, filing, etc.
Communicates openly and recognizes contributions of co-workers and supervisor.
Completes performance review process with supervisor to understand job performance expectations and how they fit into the department and university goals.
Pursues professional development to keep pace with demands for services and information; including maintaining up to date information about the department and university.
The successful candidate will be a Furman graduate, preferably within the past two years.Education Requirements:Bachelors (Required)Certification Requirements:Job Posting End Date (if date is blank, posting is open ended):