CRM (Salesforce) Business Analyst
Posting DetailsPosition Information Position TitleCRM (Salesforce) Business AnalystWho we are:
National Louis is a 130+ year old university that has been grounded in the values of innovation, access, and excellence from its inception. As an institution we believe in providing access to educational opportunity and that education is our greatest lever for social and economic mobility. We are a student focused community that is committed to continuous improvement and asks how do we become more “student ready” so that we may better serve our students. We believe that through education we are able to empower change and build healthy communities. Our community works hard in the service of students and supports one another like a family.What we offer:
At National Louis University we offer our employees an innovative environment to work together and inspire the ideas that will make an impact. As our external environment changes, our employees are provided the opportunities and tools needed to grow both personally and professionally to remain successful. NLU employees and dependents are offered a wide range of benefits, including but not limited to, Health Insurance benefits, Retirement benefits, Paid Time Off and Educational Benefits.CampusChicago - 122 S. Michigan Ave.If other, please specifyPosition StatusFull TimeIf part time, hours per weekWhat you will do:
The Salesforce Business Analyst position is responsible for developing operational processes that support multiple department within the University for both graduate and undergraduate populations. The Salesforce Administrator will own, develop, and execute the day-to-day management of the NLU Salesforce environment. The Salesforce administrator will also work with designated power users to assure the power users meet the needs of their departments around reporting, training, and support.Outcomes:
• A Salesforce Business Analyst who will work with internal stakeholders from different departments to elicit, document and manage requirements for Salesforce relate projects. Participate in the full software development life cycle under mostly agile/scrum methodologies. Identification and analysis of Sales, Marketing and Service Use Cases across multiple business units that will drive the consolidation strategy for Sales Cloud and Service Cloud;
• Manages operational aspects of Saleforce with a focus on system configuration, standardization, data integration, data quality, and technical issue resolution;
• Develop and create customized reports and dashboards in collaboration with power users in order for power users to manage the reports once completed;
• Ability to model business processes as data structures and applications in Salesforce based on information from Salesforce Communities;
• Other duties as assigned;
At least 1 year’s experience but less than 3 years of previous experience required.
Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 3 years of related higher education experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of SalesForce
• Comfortable with complementary tools and add-ins: Jittebit,, Pardot, etc.
• knowledge of Apex/Visualforce/Force.com and Community Builder.
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Cover Letter
- Internal Posting Form (Internal Applicants Only)